Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Quinton Dunbar Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    planetef00t Index du Forum -> Fifa12 -> Equipes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hongwei28

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 05:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Quinton Dunbar Jersey Répondre en citant

Golden Tate is hoping to get paid . . . and hoping to get paid by the Lions.
The receiver is scheduled to make a base salary of $7 million in the final year of the five-year http://www.officialavalanche.com/authentic-adidas-j.t.-compher-jersey , $31 million contract he signed with the Lions in free agency in 2014.
The sides have had no “substantive contract talks,” Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press reports, with the Lions indicating to Tate and Ziggy Ansah they first want to see how the players fit in under new coach Matt Patricia.
Tate understands.
鈥淩ight now I鈥檓 just kind of focusing on getting to know coach Patricia and showing up to work ready to work every day so he gets a feel for my type of personality, what I鈥檓 going to bring to this team,鈥?Tate told Birkett. 鈥淚鈥檓 trying not to worry about it too much. Obviously, we all know that I鈥檇 love to get something done, but I go into each year just trying to prove myself because there鈥檚 a new batch of guys that are probably coming in to try to take my job.鈥?
Tate Bryan Little Jersey , 29, has at least 90 catches in four consecutive seasons and 1,000-yard seasons three years in a row. He made 92 receptions for 1,003 yards and five touchdowns last season.
Jarvis Landry‘s five-year, $75 million deal with the Browns reset the market for receivers, which has Tate eager to see what kind of deal he will find either from the Lions or in free agency next March.
鈥淭he wide receiver market is very high right now, and it wasn鈥檛 very high when I came out when I was in free agency the first time Marquez Valdes-Scantling Jersey , unfortunately,鈥?Tate said. 鈥淚t鈥檚 pretty exciting. It鈥檚 almost like, with these guys that are signing their first big deal, it鈥檚 been set. I would have never thought receivers today would be getting paid I guess what quarterbacks were getting paid just four years ago.鈥?/p> The comeback of Robert Griffin III is complete: The quarterback will start the season with the Baltimore Ravens.
Griffin survived Baltimore's final cutdown Saturday and will join starter Joe Flacco and first-round pick Lamar Jackson on the depth chart. The Ravens have not carried three quarterbacks on their 53-man roster since 2009.
Griffin signed a one-year deal with the Ravens in April after sitting out the entire 2017 season. The five-year veteran served as the primary backup behind Flacco, but did not play in the finale Thursday against the Redskins, leaving open whether he would make the team.
Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Griffin's status would depend on "the math," which ultimately worked in the quarterback's favor.
"There's no doubt that you want Robert Griffin on your team Womens Jordan Howard Jersey ," Harbaugh said after the final preseason game. "He makes our quarterback room better and stronger. He's a very good quarterback. He looks like a starter to me. He has been a starter. Certainly a backup in this league, without question. I mean, that's not even close. I would like to have him on the team, we'll just have to see how the math works."
Others were not so lucky.
The Ravens parted with receiver Breshad Perriman, the team's first-round pick in 2015. He managed just 43 catches for 576 yards and three touchdowns over 27 career games. It marked the first time in franchise history the Ravens cut a first-round pick before the end of his rookie contract.
Baltimore also waived tight end Darren Waller, who recently returned from a year-long suspension for violating the league's policy on performance enhancers.
Other notable cuts included offensive lineman Nico Siragusa, a fourth-round pick in 2017; linebacker Albert McClellan Gale Sayers Jersey , an undrafted free agent who spent the past seven years with the team; defensive end Bronson Kaufusi, a third-round pick in 2016; and defensive tackle Carl Davis, a third-round selection in 2015 who started nine games last season.
Also Saturday, the Ravens placed kicker Kaare Vedvik on the reserve/non-football injury list.
 http://www.officialusafootballs.com/arizona-cardinals

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 8 Oct - 05:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    planetef00t Index du Forum -> Fifa12 -> Equipes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation