Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Framerate limiters with hotkeys?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    planetef00t Index du Forum -> Divers -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 14:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Framerate limiters with hotkeys? Répondre en citant

A very obscure question, but are there any options for framerate limiters on PC that you can use whilst gaming? I hear that there might be the option of using Auto Hotkey to make Rivatuner change the FPS lock without minimizing a game, but I'd like to avoid AHK if possible because I hear some games have a problem with it.

I'm trying to have a gaming setup where I can use Steam chords to switch from gaming on my monitor to my nearby TV with a button press, so it's more of a console experience, and I also want the option of using chords to press a button to lock the fps at 30,60,or unlimited, and to do it while in a game.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.neogam/forum/showthhp?t=1459330

Content Curation Marketing Examples

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 14:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    planetef00t Index du Forum -> Divers -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation