Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Using gosub without removing paragraphs from text?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    planetef00t Index du Forum -> Divers -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 14:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Using gosub without removing paragraphs from text? Répondre en citant

Hey eveyone, 
so still trying to get my head around gosub.

I have part of the story where there’s a repeated paragraph here and there, but since other things aren’t the same, it’s going to get super messy to pull out each one and list them at the bottom. I can see myself making a mess of it. But if you leave them where they are, the program doesn’t like it because there’s a gosub and return in what it thinks should be straight forward text. (If you’re going down the path that doesn’t need the gosub). So, what’s the best way to handle that?

Do you just repeat the text in each section (might be easiest for small sections/single sentences I’m thinking.)

Otherwise I’m thinking you’d need to use *if labels for either a lable/goto or gosub/return. Or am I missing something?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.choicames.com/t/using-gb-without-removin-paragraphs-from-text/33131

Customer Relationship Management Marketing Examples

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 14:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    planetef00t Index du Forum -> Divers -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation