Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Sales Manager Job Presentation

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    planetef00t Index du Forum -> planetef00t -> Bienvenue a tous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Nov - 12:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Sales Manager Job Presentation Répondre en citant

Dear All,

I have been asked to attend a second interview for a Sales Manager position, and I have been asked to present for 20 mins, they want me to discuss how I will continue to increase the turnover by 15-20% for the year 2009.

I know the basics of how to use powerpoint, but in my current role, have not had any formal presentation training.

I know that I need to keep to 3 main points, and I think I have chosen the points, the people I am presenting to I do not know.

Any advice on where to start would be welcome ie basic layout, making the presentation last the 20 mins etc.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.presentationmagazine.com/sales-manager-job-presentation-18709.h…

whiteboard explainer videos

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 11 Nov - 12:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    planetef00t Index du Forum -> planetef00t -> Bienvenue a tous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation